My New Earth work is actually on twiiter.com/BookClubClass It's a text messaging book club. In case you came here from the Oprah website and were wondering where it all is. I'll bring my New Earth Work over here because, I guess this is where it's meant to be. Welcome to Jippyjabber! PS I am auntjippy on the Oprah message boards.

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

BOOKS!


bound-books
Originally uploaded by jippyjabber.

I love books. This is so interesting to share this journey. I am used to having such a private experience with books. I really take them into me.
Even though seven hundred thousand people tuned in to the live web event I still have the feeling that this book was written for me!

My book club is online on twitter. I am getting new local members so we plan on meeting up "in the real" as well. Triple shots anyone?

If you need the chapter one workbook just let me know.

No comments: