My New Earth work is actually on twiiter.com/BookClubClass It's a text messaging book club. In case you came here from the Oprah website and were wondering where it all is. I'll bring my New Earth Work over here because, I guess this is where it's meant to be. Welcome to Jippyjabber! PS I am auntjippy on the Oprah message boards.

Monday, November 19, 2007

A spiritual Christmas?


DSC04032
Originally uploaded by jippyjabber.

He has everything. He isn't asking for anything this year! I think we should plan a vacation.

I know my granfather is on hospice and my nephew is going to have a new baby so emotionally we'll be stretched far in both joy and sorrow. I am fine just keeping our celebration mellow.

If Animal Planet doen't start up with mass toy commercials I just might get off with a scared Santa gift and keep the day about family and not gifts.

No comments: