My New Earth work is actually on twiiter.com/BookClubClass It's a text messaging book club. In case you came here from the Oprah website and were wondering where it all is. I'll bring my New Earth Work over here because, I guess this is where it's meant to be. Welcome to Jippyjabber! PS I am auntjippy on the Oprah message boards.

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Hard but good times.

UCLA is a challenge for us. Zach is feeling better which means he's cutting back on his meds which means he is going though withdrawls. He can't be more than two inches away from me! He needs lots of water and sleep is distrubed.

On top of this I can't breathe here. I want to get outside!

3 comments:

Miriam said...

Wow, I had no idea you were doing that now- where have I been? That's a tough road and I hope it takes you guys where you need to go.

So glad he's feeling better! Here's to that becoming a trend.

Kitty said...

This will be a tough time for the both of you.
Hope you are taking care of yourself

Jennifer said...

I should know better but I want to raise my hands to the heavens and shout, " why are the good times hard too!" LOL