My New Earth work is actually on twiiter.com/BookClubClass It's a text messaging book club. In case you came here from the Oprah website and were wondering where it all is. I'll bring my New Earth Work over here because, I guess this is where it's meant to be. Welcome to Jippyjabber! PS I am auntjippy on the Oprah message boards.

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Hey! Check this out.....

Visual DNA Quiz This is so much Fun!
You click on pictures until you end up with a profile of yourself.
It's nice and I can't wait for Zachary to give it a try!

YOU HAVE TO DO IT! : )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i did it. wow, this is really cool. i also did the wishes part...and i so loved what it said about me!

Miriam said...

Fun! I don't usually go for those internet personality thingies but this was cool. Zach is grossed out by tattoos, huh?