My New Earth work is actually on twiiter.com/BookClubClass It's a text messaging book club. In case you came here from the Oprah website and were wondering where it all is. I'll bring my New Earth Work over here because, I guess this is where it's meant to be. Welcome to Jippyjabber! PS I am auntjippy on the Oprah message boards.

Monday, May 28, 2007

I feel like I am lieing if I don't tell all the painful things that are going on ...........
I feel like I will weaken myself if I talk about it........
I feel like I am ok and getting better and I am don't want to risk failing....
I feel like it's too soon to talk about it.......

I feel like avoiding reality.
I feel like telling you that I am thinking about you and you make me stronger and thank god for your support.

3 comments:

Amy W said...

If only I could really support you and be there for you and help out...I hope everything gets better...

Michele_3 said...

Hang in there lady!
You are an AMAZING mom to this wonderful little boy- KNOW that he loves you & appreciates every single ounce you give to him daily.. I admire you more then you know, I'm here if you need anything!
MUCH HUGS!!!
:)

Miriam said...

What they said!
We are thinking of you. I showed Zach's video response to my parents and they were very impressed.

Hope you do get the "physically there" support you need, too.