My New Earth work is actually on twiiter.com/BookClubClass It's a text messaging book club. In case you came here from the Oprah website and were wondering where it all is. I'll bring my New Earth Work over here because, I guess this is where it's meant to be. Welcome to Jippyjabber! PS I am auntjippy on the Oprah message boards.

Sunday, October 29, 2006

BLOG LAW........I think I broke it! In order to learn better blog etiquette, I am going to take part in the NaBloPoMo.(www.fussy.org) It's the bloggers answer to NaNoWriMo, National Novel Writing Month. I am trying to participate in both. While I don't think I can write 50,000 words in one month and still take care of Z. I am sure I can blog everyday or respond on a blog everyday in the month of Nov. That is the part I am really worried about. I was the first responder on a blog post. Not a good idea for a newbie. ( I have never freakin used the word newbie before .....LOL) Anyway, If you want to see what I am talking about go to www.robertgregorybrowne.com/wordpress/ AKA Anatomy Of A Book Deal. Nobody complained about me but I felt lame about my comment. Have you ever done that? I think I was supposed to understand that the issue is about unfairness. I know that now. I just live with unfairness. I can't get medical insurance for my special needs child. It's unfair. I want everyone to think I am a nice girl who is content to say, yeah that's unfair. dear God if I could only be her. I could probably be married and have more kids if I was her. The thing is .......just saying it's unfair won't help my son nor will it help the situation Rob was posting about. Now, I don't need to help that guy but I do need to do something for Z. I don't know what I am going to do. I do know that I am a realist. I have no choice. I was just trying to say that life is how it is and we are humans and no matter how open minded we are the machine of politics is aggressive and unfortuneately it works. America is one big Jury pool when it comes to politics. If you show them something negative as evidence even if the judge strikes it from the record or we know in our hearts that what a fiction writer wrote should not be held against him....it's never really gone from our subconscious mind. Especially if it's of a sensative or sexual nature. Maybe I am forgiven, maybe I have to find a new place to play. Meanwhile, I am getting ready to write a novel in one month. I will take what I get out of trying to achieve that goal. I have other writing goals and I do well with competing projects. www.nanowrimo.org. The point is.........one day, I might wake up and really know how things work. Public Relations, Fundraising, Politics, Blogging....... Then I can use them to create the ability to provide a better life for my son now and after I am gone. But yeah....it's not fair......I know and it used to stop me from playing..........not any more... wish me luck.

No comments: