My New Earth work is actually on twiiter.com/BookClubClass It's a text messaging book club. In case you came here from the Oprah website and were wondering where it all is. I'll bring my New Earth Work over here because, I guess this is where it's meant to be. Welcome to Jippyjabber! PS I am auntjippy on the Oprah message boards.

Monday, October 16, 2006

She paid me five bucks to kick him in the shins and ask him "does that hurt?" That's how grandmother got me back into the doctors office. He was supposed to be looking in my ears but he was trying to breathe in my tits. I know because over the past few months I started swiping men's magazines from his office.

1 comment:

LoLo said...

This sounds interesting and criptic. Good advice from Gramma... must be where you got the fiesty! Tell us more:)