My New Earth work is actually on twiiter.com/BookClubClass It's a text messaging book club. In case you came here from the Oprah website and were wondering where it all is. I'll bring my New Earth Work over here because, I guess this is where it's meant to be. Welcome to Jippyjabber! PS I am auntjippy on the Oprah message boards.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Children's Hosp. today. I hope it's not all day. I am getting some writing done early. So if I comment on a blog they automatically get my blog address.......Good to know. I could talk in code......strickly lines from movies. I need to go to Disney and play the trivia game before my son gives up on those movies altogether. I got a call from my brother once...... he was in a bar and I helped him win something..... just what he needed free beer! I need beer, one more summer day with beer. It's easier to write in the winter. I am gearing up for it. I am getting my heater cleaned and checked for Carbon monoxide leaks. Stock up on tea and soup.... maybe some hot cocoa. Ok I feel like writing more already. I finsihed a project in Seattle in one season. I want to be done by the end of the year. Merry Christmas please ready my script. I am new to blogging. I joined a writing message board and some people were really rude and negative. I mean nay sayers big time just stomped on people. I think bloggers are better! That's it from Jip!

No comments: