My New Earth work is actually on twiiter.com/BookClubClass It's a text messaging book club. In case you came here from the Oprah website and were wondering where it all is. I'll bring my New Earth Work over here because, I guess this is where it's meant to be. Welcome to Jippyjabber! PS I am auntjippy on the Oprah message boards.

Monday, July 30, 2007

HOME SWEET HOME

I was house sitting for the past week. It 's so strange to come home. I want to live in a house now.
I liked having the dogs to take care of too. We got up and took the dogs out for a walk. We watered the yard early in the monring. Zach was so cute being in charge of the dogs. He picked out some bones and treats from them. He's known these animals from puppyhood so I wasn't scared at all. The big dog is a pit mix and I don't think I would oeffer to watch her if we didn't know her so well. Just some dogs try to over power Zach when he is in a non verbal phase. Zach is getting better at giving commands, from the animal planet addiction he has!

Tomorrow we swim with battery operated sharks.

1 comment:

Miriam said...

Hee! I would love to swim with those sharks myself.

We're in a townhome, and now that Toby's getting right into the middle of toddlerhood I am right there with you dreaming of a house with a yard of our own.