My New Earth work is actually on twiiter.com/BookClubClass It's a text messaging book club. In case you came here from the Oprah website and were wondering where it all is. I'll bring my New Earth Work over here because, I guess this is where it's meant to be. Welcome to Jippyjabber! PS I am auntjippy on the Oprah message boards.

Friday, July 13, 2007

NO SLEEP, NO LOVE, NO BREAD


So I thought he was just buggin about the diet and NOPE.

He's got a problem, we have to go back to the hospital.

I am a crap mother .....

The space where the incisor tooth was pulled is gone his teeth are shifting soo fast that the gums are pinching. WHAT the hell?
I have never heard of this and I kept brushing his teeth thinking he had food sticking to that tooth. I didn't know this could happen.

His smile looks great. He's thinking I am into torture and doesn't want to smile at me.

I am not sure if I can wait until our follow up appointment Tues. AM.

Time will tell.....or we'll be at the ER. He needed pre-surgery doses and he did hurt his face a little. I didn't know he was in that much pain.

Sorry to Zach.

No comments: