My New Earth work is actually on twiiter.com/BookClubClass It's a text messaging book club. In case you came here from the Oprah website and were wondering where it all is. I'll bring my New Earth Work over here because, I guess this is where it's meant to be. Welcome to Jippyjabber! PS I am auntjippy on the Oprah message boards.

Monday, July 02, 2007

LISTEN TO THIS.......


You don't want to know what Brett Battles is thinking about you! Unless you think of some alternative you, out there living the life of an international spy or on the brink of a life changing challenge and you like the idea that the person in line next to you waiting for a latte just might be more than the average joe.

"alternate stories" a podcast by Brett Battles on Bantam Dell

If you want to know about the process of inspiration and making a muse out of the everday experience, listen to Brett's podcast on the Bantam Dell website.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer;
Just wanted to let you know I stopped by for a visit. Zachary sounds like a wonderful boy! I wish you both all the best!

;)
Anna