My New Earth work is actually on twiiter.com/BookClubClass It's a text messaging book club. In case you came here from the Oprah website and were wondering where it all is. I'll bring my New Earth Work over here because, I guess this is where it's meant to be. Welcome to Jippyjabber! PS I am auntjippy on the Oprah message boards.

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Zach's pain doctor left. I was worried.
I went into see the Genetics doc. Suddenly things clicked.
He asked us to be in a study, He asked me to give my DNA. ( spit in a petri dish)
He asked me to speak to a commitee. We talked about a support blog would be great for families.
He cares about all the kids waiting to see him and the ones that will never get in.
He's working on a pannel of ten tests to give kids with issues to help rule things out or point them in a direction.
I would have loved a test and some information early on.
Change .........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

left? where did he go?