My New Earth work is actually on twiiter.com/BookClubClass It's a text messaging book club. In case you came here from the Oprah website and were wondering where it all is. I'll bring my New Earth Work over here because, I guess this is where it's meant to be. Welcome to Jippyjabber! PS I am auntjippy on the Oprah message boards.

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Zachary's neighbor in the hospital


DSC04370
Originally uploaded by jippyjabber.


I had to take this photo. Baby is coming back from a MRI. The parents are still in the waiting room outside the MRI. I thought this would cheer them up if I got a picture of how cute he is in his transport. Baby's parents kept me up all night praying for him. I didn't mind. The young new parents finally got some rest when baby got some medicine. It felt like a miracle to all of us!

1 comment:

Amy W said...

That is so cute...not the best of circumstances to be in, but a great way to transport a baby!