My New Earth work is actually on twiiter.com/BookClubClass It's a text messaging book club. In case you came here from the Oprah website and were wondering where it all is. I'll bring my New Earth Work over here because, I guess this is where it's meant to be. Welcome to Jippyjabber! PS I am auntjippy on the Oprah message boards.

Sunday, July 08, 2007

WOg Girl Meets WOrld


bound-books
Originally uploaded by jippyjabber.


I could live here! But, I would not be happy because I am wating on some people to get their books published.

Hey, Amira has a story online that we can read while we wait for her Wog Manual to hit the bookstores.

Wog Girl Meets World

Amira's story at Spinetinglemag

OH and if that wasn't good enough....I just read the titile of her latest post! Congratulations Amira!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jennifer.