My New Earth work is actually on twiiter.com/BookClubClass It's a text messaging book club. In case you came here from the Oprah website and were wondering where it all is. I'll bring my New Earth Work over here because, I guess this is where it's meant to be. Welcome to Jippyjabber! PS I am auntjippy on the Oprah message boards.

Friday, July 06, 2007

KithenAde Cook for the Cure


DSC04386
Originally uploaded by jippyjabber.



Two of my favorite things. It's makes the slice and serve very easy.

Zachary has to buy eight apples. Five red and three green. He can change the numbers but he must have red and green.

This comes from watching Blues Clues and a story about taking eight apples to a picnic and it wasn't fair that ...............now both of them have four apples each to take to the picnic.

I am just glad he still eats apples. Of course he's very picky about the way I cut the apple. That's why these are two of my favorite things!

No comments: