My New Earth work is actually on twiiter.com/BookClubClass It's a text messaging book club. In case you came here from the Oprah website and were wondering where it all is. I'll bring my New Earth Work over here because, I guess this is where it's meant to be. Welcome to Jippyjabber! PS I am auntjippy on the Oprah message boards.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Lunch never happened. Because I am going to go see James Ray tonight! I am not sure how long it's been since I have been away from Zachary. I mean longer than it takes to buy TP and tampons.

I had a heart to heart with his respit worker/nanny and she is now the same loving person I hired. Still always a little late but we calulate that in now. If this works out I might be able to take a regular class.

I did send in an aplication to the Oprah show. It's her new reality show in Primetime. Then I saw her commercial for it and sent in another one. Should I post it? It was hard to write and I am wondering how it will be received.

I have had no sleep. I hope I can stay awake at this class. I want to lay down right now. Oh it's coke blak to the rescue. It does work.

I told my sister in Florida about it and she told me that she writes to them about me all the time. She sent in my picture and Zach's picture. OMG! They should know who I am already. LOL

I like this idea of her new show. It's cool. I would love to be a part of it. I wasn't sure at first then I thought I might come back on the other side as one of the givers .....you never know .

I shoudl enter more contests. I like winning.

No comments: