My New Earth work is actually on twiiter.com/BookClubClass It's a text messaging book club. In case you came here from the Oprah website and were wondering where it all is. I'll bring my New Earth Work over here because, I guess this is where it's meant to be. Welcome to Jippyjabber! PS I am auntjippy on the Oprah message boards.

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

A Bicycle Dream


A Bicycle Dream
Originally uploaded by jippyjabber.

Zachary's Red Racer
It's on a trainer in his room. He is in love. He had a photo of this bike on the fridge for of couple years. He updated the photo and took care to point it out to me. He is a fan of the movie Triplets of Bellville. The boy in the movie has many autistic qualities. He has a red race bike and he rides in the Tour De France. I think Zach identifies with him. He wants a dog named Bruno too. One dream at a time kid. .....

8 comments:

Patricia Burroughs aka Pooks said...

Wow -- that is one cool bike!

And another fan of Triplets of Bellville? You rock, Zach!

Amy W said...

I will have to see that movies...

What a cool bike!

Anonymous said...

Ooh la la. Spiffy bike.

Patricia Burroughs aka Pooks said...

Oh, and Zachary might like Breaking Away, an oldie but goody about cycling!

Jennifer said...

Pooks thank you for the tip on Breaking Away. He's going recovering soon from a tooth extraction and a new cool movie is great during those times!

Amy, It's not good for your girls. just so you know.

Anonymous said...

Wow I was just talking about Triplets yesterday (with Pooks, LOL).

Oh, has Zach seen Pee Wee's Big Adventure? It's one of my favorites.

Jennifer said...

Pee Wee! Oh I bet someone I know has that video.

Anonymous said...

I have Triplets and Pee Wee's Big Adventure.
I do not have a bike, however.