My New Earth work is actually on twiiter.com/BookClubClass It's a text messaging book club. In case you came here from the Oprah website and were wondering where it all is. I'll bring my New Earth Work over here because, I guess this is where it's meant to be. Welcome to Jippyjabber! PS I am auntjippy on the Oprah message boards.

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Zachary set to Mad World. Zach has a tooth that has to be pulled because there is not enough room for it to come in. It' s triggering his pain disorder. He's very brave. The video lost quality when it was compressed. Technically, it's a mess but I still like it....... Isn't that so typical Jippy?

7 comments:

Bacchus said...

Beautiful. I just can't think of anything else to say about how touching this video is.

Miriam said...

Wow. Well done putting this together, Jippy.

How is his tooth today? When does he get it out?

You have probably very clearly explained this already to me, but does his pain syndrome relate to his Autism, or did they develop independently?

I am praying for a solution, for the research to come through, for understanding and help and compassion to come your way in torrents and floods.

Jennifer said...

bacchus, thank you. that was my first edited video so that means alot to me.

Miriam, We see the surgeon this week.

Autism is a spectrum disorder so it's unclear to say if it is or isn't part of autism. People do have pain syndrome with out autism.

Thank you for your prayers.

I am a firm believer in hypocrosy and so I pray to Mary. From one mother to another kind of thing. Of course for me on somedays it's not too big of a stretch for a door knob to be my higher power. Why am I talking about this.... I believe n the power of prayer and to what..... what ever is convient I guess.

Rob Gregory Browne said...

Beautiful video, Jennifer. I hope you don't mind, but I put it on my blog as well.

Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer said...

Thank you Rob, that was really kind of you.

Anonymous said...

Excellent video, Jennifer.