My New Earth work is actually on twiiter.com/BookClubClass It's a text messaging book club. In case you came here from the Oprah website and were wondering where it all is. I'll bring my New Earth Work over here because, I guess this is where it's meant to be. Welcome to Jippyjabber! PS I am auntjippy on the Oprah message boards.

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Hospital Day.

Zach is up and down and up and down. Thank god for the internet. I 've been online causing trouble. Also just sitting with him playing nurse. He is so sweet one minute and then tooth pain kicks in and well you've seen that video.

He can still hobble around and that is the most important thing.


PROGRESS ON MY VIDEO WORK!!!! I am doing editing tutorials on my computer. I have a couple of different formats in video and I have to convert them to digital. I just need to do this before I make other decisions. So I am watching the videos and imagine the teachers naked. JUST kidding!

Also boxing up books for the library.

My little joke of a work out program but I just wanted to give it a slot of time and see if I can keep it a priority. As long as Zach isn't in the Hosp. I am forcing myself into the equation of health and well being.

4 comments:

Amy W said...

I hope his pain gets better...

Good job on your video work!!

LoLo said...

How'd it go today? Any news?

That's awesome about the workout schedule. I need one badly. So far I've just been visually imagining myself on the tread mill or doing situps, but have yet to do a thing! Hahaha! Does excercise work thru imagination??? Wouldn't that be the best?!!

Miriam said...

I did my tag post! Something boring to read while you and Zach relax.

Anonymous said...

Wow, you'll have to show me how to do video editing. That is my next project.

Oh, and wow, I used to be a Disney Store junkie.