My New Earth work is actually on twiiter.com/BookClubClass It's a text messaging book club. In case you came here from the Oprah website and were wondering where it all is. I'll bring my New Earth Work over here because, I guess this is where it's meant to be. Welcome to Jippyjabber! PS I am auntjippy on the Oprah message boards.

Thursday, April 12, 2007

D 10, sugar in the IV


DSC04167
Originally uploaded by jippyjabber.


A little sugar and a nap, It would help anyone. We got to go home but still not walking.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thinking about you guys. Hope he feels MUCH better soon.

Jennifer said...

Thanks so much Hil! We are working on it.....

Miriam said...

Feel better, Mr. Zachary.

Those Easter pics are awesome. Sweet cousins.

Have you heard about TJ Maxx's autism campaign? They're selling puzzle pieces for Autism Speaks until April 28th. Are they cool? The info's here: http://www.autismspeaks.org/sponsoredevents/index.php

Miriam said...

Um, the end of that link is "/index.php"- the comments box size cut it off, sorry!

http://www.autismspeaks.org/
sponsoredevents/index.php

Just take out the space before sponsoredevents.

Clear as html?

Amy W said...

Thinking about you guys as well. Hope you get some answers or he starts walking again...

Michele_3 said...

Will keep good thoughts prayers for you & Zach-
Hope you get some answers & he starts coming around to walking again! Keep us posted!
I loved the Easter pixs- I thought it was so sweet of his cousins to help him out like that!!
:)

Anonymous said...

I am so hoping he feels better soon.

Jennifer said...

Thanks Miriam, for the link and the good thoughts for Zach.

I think this will pass soon. thanks for the kind thoughts.