My New Earth work is actually on twiiter.com/BookClubClass It's a text messaging book club. In case you came here from the Oprah website and were wondering where it all is. I'll bring my New Earth Work over here because, I guess this is where it's meant to be. Welcome to Jippyjabber! PS I am auntjippy on the Oprah message boards.

Thursday, April 05, 2007

WATCH THIS VIDEO AND A DONATION WILL BE MADE.
SAME FOLKS ON OPRAH TODAY!


What kind of World Do You Want

John Ondrasik- who is the lead singer of the music group Five for Fighting
has a charity where you make a video of 'what kind of world do you want"-
On his site he has made a few of his own personal choices & The charity Autism Speaks was one of them!
(Everytime someone downloads this video or a video you make- 49 cents goes towards the charity designated for each video)
The link below is the actual video for Autism Speaks- It is very BEAUTIFUL!- Towards the end keep reading the words-
It really is a world any parent that has a child with Autism would want..

In My Shoes I stole this from here the post and everything.

She is having some trying times with her little one with autism. So we are sending her some good wishes and prayers.

2 comments:

Amy W said...

My kids school has chosen a school for autistic children for their fundraiser. I am hoping we can raise a ton of money for it.

Anonymous said...

What a cool school! I hope they raise tons of money too!