My New Earth work is actually on twiiter.com/BookClubClass It's a text messaging book club. In case you came here from the Oprah website and were wondering where it all is. I'll bring my New Earth Work over here because, I guess this is where it's meant to be. Welcome to Jippyjabber! PS I am auntjippy on the Oprah message boards.

Saturday, March 17, 2007


Jameson's Irish Whiskey
Originally uploaded by misterbisson.


I like this Irish whiskey.




So in honor of St. Patricks day, I bought "green" light bulbs for all of my lamps. That is just how my brain works.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Green light bulbs. That is so cool.

THanks for the utube tattoo link on my blog. You are really good with utube!
I love it.

Amy W said...

That's some good whiskey...

Jennifer said...

cinema- G You rock on your You tube videos. I think you started me on You Tube. I don't know how you find the ones you do. I saw lily Allen on late night weeks after you featured her on your blog.

Amy- You are so my girl!