My New Earth work is actually on twiiter.com/BookClubClass It's a text messaging book club. In case you came here from the Oprah website and were wondering where it all is. I'll bring my New Earth Work over here because, I guess this is where it's meant to be. Welcome to Jippyjabber! PS I am auntjippy on the Oprah message boards.

Sunday, June 24, 2007

cousin came to visit


DSC04352
Originally uploaded by jippyjabber.


Sister dropped off my nephew in the night..... he is supposed to stay a few days. I wanted to give him a pizza movie night for his birthday.
He's says he has a sore throat.... I called my sister.
she says oh he was sleeping with his mouth open it's just a dry throat.
hmmmmmm
he wakes up caughing and sneezing
I call my sister
someone will pick him up at 7pm..... tell him to stay outside.( what the hell?)
Zach can't have his surgery if he's sick. Zach can wind up in the hospital on IV's if he gets sick.
Zach doens't have an immune system that will fight this off.
My throat hurts.
My sister is going to die.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww, hope his cousin AND you are ok. gosh, i wanna come visit y'all!