My New Earth work is actually on twiiter.com/BookClubClass It's a text messaging book club. In case you came here from the Oprah website and were wondering where it all is. I'll bring my New Earth Work over here because, I guess this is where it's meant to be. Welcome to Jippyjabber! PS I am auntjippy on the Oprah message boards.

Friday, June 29, 2007

SWOLLEN

It's Friday and we made it home! OH his cheeks are are huge.... I'll post pics ASAP. He was pumped with sugar for three days and his kidney and liver were fine and he is still walking!

Just wanted to post that we made it home in three days!

3 comments:

Bacchus said...

I'm glad things are going so well.

Anonymous said...

Welcome home.

Anonymous said...

i'm relieved that it turned out ok. wow, both of his cheeks are puffy? just mine on the side they worked on got puffy. in fact, i can still put my hands to my face and feel the difference in my cheeks.