My New Earth work is actually on twiiter.com/BookClubClass It's a text messaging book club. In case you came here from the Oprah website and were wondering where it all is. I'll bring my New Earth Work over here because, I guess this is where it's meant to be. Welcome to Jippyjabber! PS I am auntjippy on the Oprah message boards.

Friday, June 01, 2007

I have heard that the deifinition of insanity is trying to do the same thing the same way over and over again........ Well, I am insane......... I am actually going to attempt the zoo again this morning....

We will have our day at the Zoo!

I am still reeling but maybe the zoo will snap me out of it.

although, I am destroyed over it .....I have made several phone calls and emails.

I mean if a bunch of pts are getting cut off they are will be trying to get on the same wating lists as Zach and well it's sad to be competitive here but I want on that list ASAP and on top. I just need help. You know it's because Zach changes from day to day and sometimes hour to hour. I have to be proactive.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what is Zach's favorite place to visit at the Zoo? Mine is the Monkey section.

Brett Battles said...

Hope it went okay...just wanted to remind you I'm holding on to an ARC for you as a tiny help for your craziness...email me your address. brett at brettbattles dot com. :)

Jennifer said...

Oh Christina you are a monekey that's why! LOL
I can't say his favorite animal forsure but he does like the monkey section but hey who doesn't???

Brett, thanks : )