My New Earth work is actually on twiiter.com/BookClubClass It's a text messaging book club. In case you came here from the Oprah website and were wondering where it all is. I'll bring my New Earth Work over here because, I guess this is where it's meant to be. Welcome to Jippyjabber! PS I am auntjippy on the Oprah message boards.

Sunday, June 03, 2007

I never wanted you to know I could be this weak.

I just am nothing

I wait for some strength to show up

from I don't know where.

I am so powerless

I suppose that's obvious

I am terrified of his pain sometimes

I make desicions based in fear

I cried so much

I never wanted you to know I cried

I wait, I am always waiting

this day is my life

I try to convince myself

so I use love it covers the waiting

but never his pain

No comments: