Originally uploaded by jippyjabber.
zachary is living dose to dose. Our main doctor is leaving.
I am forsee checking into the ER until they admit him and make the surgery happen.
He's bigger, he's suffering, I am scared for both of us.
I have one other choice try to get a waiting list at another hosp.
I am afraid the INS issue might get out of my control and get the authorizations canceled....it happens.
I have a new medication to start. I hate this process.
I think it's bad timing to do this. He's suffering and I won't be able to get a good read of this ....... It should work and it's very very expensive.! $4oo.oo...... it isn't covered automatically, I had to fight for it. I have to be careful because six perscriptions are covered and the rest I pay for...... I have to fill the expensive ones and pay for the cheaper ones myself.