My New Earth work is actually on twiiter.com/BookClubClass It's a text messaging book club. In case you came here from the Oprah website and were wondering where it all is. I'll bring my New Earth Work over here because, I guess this is where it's meant to be. Welcome to Jippyjabber! PS I am auntjippy on the Oprah message boards.

Tuesday, June 19, 2007


DSC04275
Originally uploaded by jippyjabber.


OK blogging is strange..... at least five bloggers I know, know the author of this book. Talk about a friend of friends... Lets see, Max, Pooks, Kitty, Brett, Rob..... Those are some quality votes for a book... so of course I put it on my list at Amazon......even though I am limiting my Amazon activity this one I am reading for pleasure. And It's like my addiction for Poker After Dark...(.I can't play the game but) the characters are awesome!

I am using Ms. Thea as model in this series I call three waiting rooms and one very very very good book.

No comments: