My New Earth work is actually on twiiter.com/BookClubClass It's a text messaging book club. In case you came here from the Oprah website and were wondering where it all is. I'll bring my New Earth Work over here because, I guess this is where it's meant to be. Welcome to Jippyjabber! PS I am auntjippy on the Oprah message boards.

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Hug a whale


DSC04271
Originally uploaded by jippyjabber.

He is getting so big!
Zach was going over his car colection from the movies cars.
I guess he leaned over to hug his whale and fell asleep.
Every now and then a sleeping child does wonders for your soul.
Hey, doesn't a nap sound soo good?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah...i feel in an out of it too. like today was real bad, and i know on the ride home from work I was mumbling my replies to my Mum repeatedly and complained that my arms refused to move to get the cell phone.

oh...here's a smile and a hi-five from me to Zach!

Jennifer said...

I hope your arms start listening to you very soon!
I hope your days get better!