My New Earth work is actually on twiiter.com/BookClubClass It's a text messaging book club. In case you came here from the Oprah website and were wondering where it all is. I'll bring my New Earth Work over here because, I guess this is where it's meant to be. Welcome to Jippyjabber! PS I am auntjippy on the Oprah message boards.

Saturday, June 09, 2007

OK, mom can we go upstairs now?


OK, mom can we go upstairs now?
Originally uploaded by jippyjabber.

Sometime in May ( after I got overwhelmed but before I started drinking) Rob had a contest..... Take a pitcure of yourself with his book. This is my attempt to pick up where I left off. Doesn't Zach looked thrilled?

He wrote the book

Rob and his buddy Brett made a Pod cast about their shared love, no, not about me, about writing, reading, story telling, well, it's about Character.

Episode 1 - CHARACTER IS KING
I begged for more

No comments: