My New Earth work is actually on twiiter.com/BookClubClass It's a text messaging book club. In case you came here from the Oprah website and were wondering where it all is. I'll bring my New Earth Work over here because, I guess this is where it's meant to be. Welcome to Jippyjabber! PS I am auntjippy on the Oprah message boards.

Monday, December 18, 2006




You Are 25% Left Brained, 75% Right Brained



The left side of your brain controls verbal ability, attention to detail, and reasoning.

Left brained people are good at communication and persuading others.

If you're left brained, you are likely good at math and logic.

Your left brain prefers dogs, reading, and quiet.



The right side of your brain is all about creativity and flexibility.

Daring and intuitive, right brained people see the world in their unique way.

If you're right brained, you likely have a talent for creative writing and art.

Your right brain prefers day dreaming, philosophy, and sports.




Frames of Mind: The Theory of Multiple Intelligences

I love Howard Gardner's books. His ideas on different types of intelligences. I read it to come to terms with my son's messed up beautiful mind but then I find a home of my own there too. I might be stupid but not in every way....... blah!

Get a brain sex profile from the BBC Secrets of the Sexes and find out if you think like a man or a woman

A couple of my scores......from brain sex.
I am a shemale......
I am also perfect for being Zach's mom.......it's cool to be validated.
This test takes a long time and my battery on my lap top was low and I had to run to the other room and get plugged in. Some of the tests are timed.

Empathising

Your empathy score is: 16 out of 20
Average score for men: 7.9 out of 20
Average score for women: 10.6 out of 20

What does your result suggest?

Empathisers are better at accurately judging other people's emotions and responding appropriately. If you scored 15 and above, you are very empathic and would be an ideal person to comfort people in a time of crisis. Women in general are better at empathising.

This task tested your ability to mentally rotate 3D shapes.

Your score: 8 out of 12
Average score for men: 8.2 out of 12
Average score for women: 7.1 out of 12

No comments: