My New Earth work is actually on twiiter.com/BookClubClass It's a text messaging book club. In case you came here from the Oprah website and were wondering where it all is. I'll bring my New Earth Work over here because, I guess this is where it's meant to be. Welcome to Jippyjabber! PS I am auntjippy on the Oprah message boards.

Monday, January 01, 2007


DSC03972
Originally uploaded by jippyjabber.




DSC03971
Originally uploaded by jippyjabber.




DSC03984
Originally uploaded by jippyjabber.




DSC03978
Originally uploaded by jippyjabber.




DSC03980
Originally uploaded by jippyjabber.




DSC03981
Originally uploaded by jippyjabber.




DSC03982
Originally uploaded by jippyjabber.



Must sleep now! Will write about it later. I mean I saw star wars 30 years ago with a boy who saw it 15 times. Today with the band and the storm troopers damn near the same thing! ZACH AND MOM LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: