My New Earth work is actually on twiiter.com/BookClubClass It's a text messaging book club. In case you came here from the Oprah website and were wondering where it all is. I'll bring my New Earth Work over here because, I guess this is where it's meant to be. Welcome to Jippyjabber! PS I am auntjippy on the Oprah message boards.

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Rebel........... we are having one hell of a weekend. We are not starting the medicine until Monday ngiht. So excuse me while I go live it up with Zach...ummmm..... while we still can. I took him all over the place looking for the piston cup lamp from the movie cars....( I will put up picture later) we finally found it and he got to eat Cheese its for dinner........ more hot wheels and mom at his beck and call......

Just give us these two days to play and then we will hunker down and take our medicine.

Makes all the difference in the world.

No comments: