My New Earth work is actually on twiiter.com/BookClubClass It's a text messaging book club. In case you came here from the Oprah website and were wondering where it all is. I'll bring my New Earth Work over here because, I guess this is where it's meant to be. Welcome to Jippyjabber! PS I am auntjippy on the Oprah message boards.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Candy for Breakfast!

Because Zach has a mitichondrail disorder, his cells loose energy fast. He needs carbs and sugar to help him function. He can't fast for more than three hours. He was up all night last night and finally sleep this morning. He slept past the three hour mark and no way was I waking him up to drink some juice. For some strange reason he slept most of the day. Wow! I am so happy. It is weird but after so long with out food candy is the best thing for him. HE is sucking on some Jolly Ranchers and I still have all the good mother integrity I need. How Ironic it all turns out to be. My sister invited us over for dinner and while it's breakfast for us, I am all for it. My niece will cook something special for Zach and we'll listen to the holiday music. I only hope to get off this vampire schedule before New Years! Tomorrow I go to the Hosp and get the results of a 48 hour brain wave study. I am worried, and I want to say Knoweledge is power but first you have to freak out a little bit. I think it's the law. Allow some time to freaking be overwhelmed by more medical crap and then have some tea and comtemplate how this knoweledgge is helpful. One thing I know for sure no mater what they found, I have in a sense, already been dealing with it. So, give it a name and maybe some meds and we move forward. Hopefully into normal sleep patterns and fruit for breakfast. This is my dream.

No comments: