My New Earth work is actually on twiiter.com/BookClubClass It's a text messaging book club. In case you came here from the Oprah website and were wondering where it all is. I'll bring my New Earth Work over here because, I guess this is where it's meant to be. Welcome to Jippyjabber! PS I am auntjippy on the Oprah message boards.

Friday, November 03, 2006

NaBloPoMo Randomize ME!

If you don't know what I mean ........Go to the NaBloPoMo site http://www.fussy.org If you find me via randomizer please leave a note of it. I am curious.....

I have drama with a couple of Docs at Children's Hosp. I have to go face them tomorrow. I mean today. It's all in my head but that is the worst kind of drama. Well, I did send a couple of emails that I regret. LOL Wish me luck. It would be very bad if I cancel and I have to face them sometime. Z does need a refill. I just wish I hadn't freaked out and told them my life story. I was hoping they would stop being so critical of me. We live through the ugly parts right? I need a good joke to break the ice. Tell me your best save face routine.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck!!! You are such a strong parent. And they know that you are only trying to do what is best for your child, I am sure. I bet they have heard (and read) much worse than whatever it was you emailed).

Miriam said...

I randomed my way over here. Happy blogging!

Jennifer said...

1. Avoid alliteration. Always.

2. Never use a long word when a diminutive one will do.

3. Employ the vernacular.

4. Eschew ampersands & abbreviations, etc.

5. Parenthetical remarks (however relevant) are unnecessary.

6. Remember to never split an infinitive.

7. Contractions aren’t necessary.

8. Foreign words and phrases are not apropos.

9. One should never generalize.

10. Eliminate quotations. As Ralph Waldo Emerson said, “I hate quotations. Tell me what you know.”

Anonymous said...

There are 22 people in the United States with my first and last name. I doubt it! I bet some of the results are old addresses of MINE. There are probably only 2 or 3. My first name is extremely rare. I go by a nickname online and never give out my full legal name or I'd share. :)